Wednesday 16 September 2015

Beautiful Cherry Blossom

This is my first one in a while, and my first original idea, general release one in even longer, so I though I'd try something a little different. Hope you like it!


Click Read More to view plain text version...

It’s beautiful.

Cherry blossoms falling on the water.
I’m jumping in, not bothering to take my clothes off. I’m floating there. Cherry blossoms are falling on me now.

Four are falling on my hair, two on either side, and my hair is turning a brilliant pale blue. The blossoms are turning into flower hairbands and my hair is growing out through them, becoming very long bunches. I’m smiling as I watch.
I’m looking up again as a cherry blossom is falling on my nose. That’s shrinking now, getting cuter, and the cuteness is spreading across my entire face. I can’t see it, but I know it’s happening. It feels wonderful.

Another one is landing on each of my shoulders, and my t-shirt’s sleeves are pulling away from my arms, which are becoming shorter, slimmer. I’m raising my hand above my pretty face and examining my manicured nails. Now I’m touching my hand to my mouth, trying to suppress a little girly giggle. And failing. Oh well.

More, now, falling onto my belly, and my t-shirt’s pulling away from that, too. My waist is getting thinner, an hourglass figure beginning, and that little bit of flab is melting away too. I’m touching my taut stomach with my slim hand. I’m loving this feeling. The feeling of becoming female.

Two are falling onto my hips, which are bursting out to the sides, and my butt’s pushing backwards and turning into a lovely, round ass, which is making me giggle again. I don’t think I could ever tire of that sound. And… oh… yes… that feels… oh… OH! Ahhhhhhh… I… I think that was it… I’m looking down… I’m wearing a bikini bottom now, one that’s looking very flat at the front. Finally, I’m a woman! But there’s still a little bit left… I’m not in my perfect body yet…

Some have landed on my legs, now, and my thighs are becoming nicely plump and my shins lovely and thin. Wow… I’m so curvy now. I love it! Just one more thing to go now…

There they are! Two cherry blossoms landing on my chest. The shirt’s getting frilly… the neckline’s plunging… oh. Wow. Looks like I’m gonna be big. Good. Oh… I’m feeling something! They’re coming! Yes! My chest is growing… so quickly! I’m an A-cup now… B-cup… C-cup… D-cup! DD-cup! I’m huge!

I’m sitting up now, holding my new boobs, exploring the sensations of the new, sexy body I’ve always wanted.

I’m looking at my reflection in the water.



It’s beautiful.

7 comments:

  1. Hooray, your back!
    Have you ever considered using Deviantart for your captions because using Google+ or blogger isn't always the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd rather stay on Blogger/Google+. Allows for more customisation. And I've already set-up a whole "sub-only" infrastructure, and moving to DA would just be a faff with that.

      Delete
    2. Well how about this idea. Move the none exclusive sub captions to deviantart and promote yourself there about your google+/blogger account and maybe you can get more people subscribing to you.
      And I am also the same guy who has requested a few other captions like the remote one.

      Delete
    3. Customisation still an issue, and besides, it's enough of a grind to have to update two things every time I make a new caption. Three would just make it even more of a faff, especially with two things that are functionally identical.

      Delete
    4. I'm confused as to how the sub-only structure is supposed to work. I tried clicking the "follow" button I was able to locate but still can't find any of the advertised "sub-only" captions. Google+ looks abysmal to me, so it may just be my inexperience with it preventing me from finding anything.

      Delete
    5. No, I just hadn't sent you the link yet. There should be one on Google+ now.

      Delete
  2. Amazing big fan. Looking forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete