Thursday 6 August 2015

Request - Thanks!

I am literally so sorry it's been so long, but I've been having a real bad month, y'know? So bad that I didn't even manage to get one lousy caption together (I wrote most of The Chosen One in June). Anyway, here's a request from an anon who wanted "a boy changed as either a punishment or a reward for something, by someone close to him... And maybe ends up romancing them."

I hope to make my lack of activity up to you guys, but I'm wary of making any promises. In the meantime, enjoy this new caption, and let's hope it doesn't take this long to get the next one up!


Click Read More to view plain text version...
Akira’s best friend, Jen, was a witch. Well, she preferred ‘sorceress’, but ‘witch’ was just easier to say. In any case, the two met in primary school and instantly became the best of friends. At the age of about 8, Jen started training to be a witch. At first, she tried to keep it a secret, but after far too many days that resembled cliched sitcom plots, she decided it would be way easier to just tell Akira. Now with the knowledge shared, Akira decided to try and support Jen in this endeavour any way he could.
And so it was, thirteen years later, that Akira’s phone rang.
“Yello?”
“Hey, Akira!”
“Jen! Wassup?”
“I need you to get something for me.”
“Okay, I’m in the mall now. Shouldn’t be too hard to find what you need.”
“Ah, heh heh, ha, yeah…”
Akira sighed. “What do you want me to get?”
“Um… blood.”
“WHAT?” A passing shopper shot him a glare. He hissed, “Sorry,” before resuming his conversation with Jen. “What?”
“Blood. Y’know, red stuff? Comes from--”
“I know what blood is! I mean… what the… where the Hell am I meant to get blood from, I… You can’t just buy blood!”
“You could probably get in a butcher’s shop.”
“Oh, yeah, good point. Um… I’ll do that, then.”
“No, it has to be human blood.”
“What?”
“Human blood. You can’t get that in a butcher’s shop.”
“Then why did you suggest a butcher’s shop?”
“Hell if I know. Listen, can I just use yours?”
“What? No! If you need human blood, use your own.”
“I can’t. The instructions here are very specific. I need 2 millilitres of virgin blood.”
“...Well, now I’m depressed.”
“For God’s sake, Akira, it’s 2 millilitres. It ain’t gonna kill you.”
“I--”
“Pleeeeaaase?” Akira just knew she was fluttering her eyelids at him. He sighed again.
“Fine. I’ll be there in an hour. But you owe me one.”
“Kay, thanks!” She hung up.
“Stupid pretty girls and their stupid pretty smiles…” he muttered under his breath as he put his phone away.

A couple of hours later, Akira had arrived at Jen’s apartment. He knocked on the door and Jen eagerly opened it. “Akira! Hey! You cool about this?”
“Yes, its fine, really.” responded Akira in a tone that suggested otherwise as he pushed past her.
Her front room was an entirely normal, civilian-style front room, well-lit, with all sorts of modern conveniences. Really, it was impossible to tell that a witch lived here. The potion wasn’t even brewing in a typical, bubbling cauldron - it was in the kitchen, on an oven hob, in a large saucepan. People often think magic is all rustic and robes and wands, but really it’s just like chemistry, but with more chanting and mythical creatures. Jen pick up a steak knife and a tiny measuring cylinder from the side next to the oven. Turning to Akira, she commanded, “Hold out your finger.” Akira did as he was bid, and winced as Jen pricked his fingertip with the knife, letting blood drop into the measuring cylinder until there was two millilitres in there, at which point Akira drew his finger away and started sucking on it, as Jen carefully dripped his blood into the saucepan, prompting a small sizzling noise. She slowly stirred a few times counter-clockwise with a wooden spoon before turning to Akira.
“That should be ready in about half an hour. Just need to leave it on the boil. Now,” she said, “what do you want in return?”
“What?”
“When we were on the phone, you said I owe you one for doing this. So whaddya want? ‘Cos making this potion properly is super-important for me to keep studying, so I’ll do basically anything.”
“Well…”
“Except that.”
“I wasn’t gonna say that!”
“Well what were you gonna say then?” Jen asked, accusingly.
“Well… I… because you’re… you know… a witch… I was… I was wondering if… maybe… you could use a… a spell… or… or a potion… to… to…”
“Yeeeeeees…?”
“I… I was wondering if you could turn me into a woman.” Akira finished quickly.
“Wow… that’s…”
“I know, I know, it’s weird! But I just wanna see what it’s like for, I dunno, a week, and then you can change me back if I don’t like it as much as being male!”
“Actually, I was gonna say ‘convenient’. ‘Wow, that’s convenient, because the potion I just made is a gender-change potion and I needed someone to test it out on anyway.’”
“Wow, yeah, that is convenient.”
“I know, right? Just need to wait for it to finish brewing.”

THIRTY MINUTES AND FORTY-SEVEN SECONDS LATER…

“You absolutely sure you want to do this?” Jen asked, as she handed Akira a glass of water, spiked with the potion. He was kneeling on the floor, as standing up while your centre of balance changes is a bad idea.
“Y… yeah. You… can change me back, right?”
“Yeah.” Then under her breath, but still just loud enough for Akira to hear, “I hope.”
“That’s okay. If I like it, then I’ll stay female.”
“Best leave it a while to decide. The initial hormonal overload will make it seem like you like being female more, but you should leave it a week before you decide properly.”
“Okay.”
“And, like all good transformation potions, it should alter the world’s perception to believe that you were always female. Now, if I were using a spell to do this, then things would get super awkward…”
“You’ll still remember me like this, right?”
“Yeah, because I brewed the potion.”
“Good.” And with that, Akira downed the whole glass in one go.
He began to shrink, his clothes shrinking with him, until he was about 5’6’’. His trousers vanished, as his boxers continued to shrink, becoming tighter, and his legs felt a bit thinner. He giggled at a funny feeling between his legs as his hips expanded, and soon his… her boxers were just as tight as they were before. Looking down, curious, Akira found that she was now wearing a distinctly smooth-fronted bikini bottom.
There was an odd gurgling in Akira’s stomach as she became a touch thinner, her waist beginning to curve inward, until she was showing the beginnings of an hourglass figure. There was a pressure on her arms, and she looked to see that they were thinner now, with neatly-manicured fingernails. She watched, excited, as the changes continued, her dark brown hair growing all the way out down past his shoulders, a part of it styling itself into side-buns a la Princess Leia as it went, aided by a new headband that had appeared out of nowhere.
Soon, foreign thoughts began to enter her mind. She giggled and blushed as she thought of cute boys for the first time, a fuzzy feeling coming from between her legs. She thought of cute girls - the kind that she always would have found attractive - and the fuzzy feeling intensified. She looked down and saw that her shirt had gotten smaller - it had pulled completely off of her stomach. Material began disappearing from the back, sleeves, and neckline, too, the shirt turning into something Akira saw was a bikini top. She gasped in excitement at the realisation of what would happen next, and began urging it on mentally.
Her chest began to swell, the skin on it becoming more sensitive as Akira slowly-but-surely filled out, a pair of luscious breasts filling her new black bikini top. She looked up at Jen and murmured. “Th-thank you…”



Jen stepped forward, holding her hand out. Akira took it and pulled herself to her feet, though she couldn’t help but notice how red Jen’s face had suddenly gotten. She let go of Jen’s hand and wobbled slightly, but managed to stand. “Man, this is gonna take some getting used to…” she murmured, running her hands over her newly-widened hips and considerably-expanded ass.
“Try to walk. You’ll need to be used your new centre of balance if you’re gonna be living in that body for a week.”
“Okay…” She took an uneasy step forward… one foot… she moved her second foot forward, but stumbled and fell forward. Jen went to catch her, but got bowled over, and ended up flat on her back. She rubbed her forehead and moved to get up, but then there was a hand on her shoulder, pinning her down. Akira pulled herself forward, so that her face was directly above Jen’s. Jen couldn’t help but think how cute Akira was when she was blushing, as her own cheeks began to burn. Akira was leaning forward now… Jen did likewise… and their lips locked for the first time… but most certainly not the last...


1 comment:

  1. This is a bit late, but thanks for the request. I have to say, it is a pretty creative way to sort it out.

    ReplyDelete