Wednesday 10 June 2015

Request - A Manner Befitting of Royalty

This was a request from TheWGDavis (Or just 'Davis', as he was known in the comments here) to make a 'maid, princess or bride'. I chose princess!

BTW you guys, I just remembered why I originally decided to close requests. Basically, whenever I finish a request caption, there'll be a new request up before I can get to work on my own new ideas, so I haven't really had much of a chance to develop my own captions. Requests aren't closing - heavens, no - but this does mean that henceforth, requests will be taking a back seat to my own ideas, so there'll probably be a bigger gap between you making the request and me publishing the caption. Sorry!


Click Read More for Plain Text version...

Chuck was just strolling along near his home, minding his own business, when he found it. Just there, in the middle of the pavement. A tiny crown. He bent over to pick it up. It looked, frankly, ridiculous. He summised that perhaps a little girl with a toy princess had dropped it, and concluded that he should take it home and perhaps ask around in the neighbourhood tomorrow.
On arriving home, he made to put it down on his dresser, when he had a funny feeling. A mischievous urge, you might say. He grinned childishly and plopped the tiny crown on his head.
And everything went dark.
Chuck awoke in a white room. Seriously, like, everything was white. Not that that was too impressive; there was barely anything in the room. In fact, looking around, the only thing there was an ornate hand mirror. He picked it up and saw that, impossibly, the tiny crown was still perched atop his head! After dismissing that peculiarity - after all, it couldn’t exactly be important, could it? - he went over to the door and pulled the handle. It wouldn’t budge. He turned the handle and pushed. Still nothing. He put his shoulder against it and tried to force it open, but it wouldn’t allow any leeway. He backed off and simply began to yell.
“COME ON, OPEN, YOU STUPID PIECE OF--”
“You know, you won’t unlock it by shouting at it.” said a stern voice from behind.
Chuck blinked. There hadn’t been anybody else in the room, he was sure of it. He turned, and his hunch was confirmed: all that was there was the hand mirror. He started rotating back to the door when the voice spoke again.
“Yoohoo. Down here.”
He turned again, this time staring intently at the mirror. He took a few cautious steps towards it, then quickly stooped and picked it up, the crown somehow remaining on his head. He shook the mirror, quizzed a quick “Hello?”, shook it again, and held it to his ear.
Almost immediately, he pulled it away again at the sound of the voice, now shrill, yelling “YUCK!” He glared at the mirror, and the mirror spoke, though it remained perfectly still. “You need to clean your ears, you know that?”
“How are you…?”
“Talking? Hmm, well… let’s see… that’s a poser, there… could it maybe be… hmm… no. that couldn’t… but… yeah… I’m gonna go with.., MAGIC, DOOFUS!” Chuck flinched somewhat at the sudden outburst before the mirror continued. “Anyway, yeah, I’m here to get you ready, Your Majesty.”
“Your Maj… wha? No, there… there must be some mistake, I’m not…”
“I know you’re not. Well, not yet. You see, I am the Royal Mirror of the Kingdom of Larvaria. I am in charge of the image of the entire country, and, well, we ran into a bit of trouble recently.”
“Meaning…?”
“The king died. Without an heir.”
“So, what, you just plucked me from my home at random to be the king of Latveria or whatever?”
“Larvaria. And no, I did not pick you at random. In events such as this, it is my duty to make it appear as though the previous ruling body actually did have an heir the whole time. I do this with careful memory modification of the entire kingdom, and, as the final touch, I choose the person from your silly little backwater planet - Dirt, you call it? - that most suits the character I have created and alter their form for them to take their place. Look, it’s all very simple really, but apparently they don’t have magic on Dirt, so if you just let me get on with it, I’ll just stick the relevant information in your mind and we’ll be off.”
“Alter their form…?”
“Oh, Garsk, now he’s all scared… look, how about I do that, then if you don’t like it, off you go back home in your original body, yeah? It doesn’t even hurt or anything, so just let me get on.”
“I… alright.”
“Good.” The mirror flew back and grew, stretching out into a full-length mirror. “So, let’s get started. First off, I think you’re a bit too tall at the minute.” Chuck watched in amazement as his height slipped down, losing half a foot in total. “Now your hair is, quite frankly, a mess. Let me just fix that…” His hair grew out to his shoulders, styling itself in a simple, but pretty, manner. “That face… no, sorry, that’s far too rugged. Hang on…” His head shrank down and his turned green and grew wide in his new, dainty face. “You’re too muscular, you know that? I mean seriously, your personality’s perfect for the role, but could we have found a worse looker?” the mirror muttered to itself as it slimmed down Chuck’s form. He felt his muscles go from tough and toned to positively scrawny, and yet, somehow his strength remained. “We’ll have to change that top. Far too Dirt.” Chuck’s t-shirt now turned white, with a royal blue lining, and the sleeves and collar broke off. The former remained on his neck, reasonably unchanged, but the latter crawled down his thin arms and clamped around his hands, becoming a pair of elbow-length gloves. The top of his t-shirt, meanwhile, shrank down, so that most of his chest was uncovered, and clamped tight. “Still not small enough…” he heard the mirror murmur, and his stomach shrank in a bit. “The bottom half, now…” Chuck’s jeans began to feel breezy around his shins, and his shoes felt too big, and he looked down to see his lower legs shrinking. He took a step back, leaving his shoes behind, prompting the mirror to yell “For Garsk’s sake, stay still! I can’t transfigure you it you’re wandering around, I could make a right pig’s ear of your feet. Literally.” Unsurprisingly, Chuck stayed still after that. Suddenly, his thighs grew out a bit, squeezing something between his legs. “Ooh, that can’t be comfortable…” muttered the mirror, just before Chuck’s hips grew out wide, which helped a little, then came a warm, fuzzy feeling and the thing being squeezed wasn’t there anymore. Chuck blushed a bit as she realised her new gender, and this wasn’t helped by the mirror bluntly stating, “Right, there’s that done. Really, that bit would have been scandalous if I’d done it wrong. Now, those trousers have to go…” and with that, Chuck’s trousers simply vanished into thin air, revealing that her boxers had shrunk into a pair of very smooth blue panties. “You definitely can’t walk around like that, now, can you?” asked the mirror rhetorically, and the lower half of her shirt blossomed out massively, speeding to the ground and billowing out on all sides, turning her t-shirt into a very pretty dress. Just the finishing touches now.” Chuck felt a jolt in her chest, and looked down to see it pushing out, rounding into two modest round breasts, her low-cut dress revealing considerable cleavage. “So, whaddya think?” asked the mirror.
“It’s… it’s wonderful…” breathed Chuck, her cheeks bright red as she ran a gloved finger over her boobs.
“Well, then, arise, Princess… ah… Queen Charlotte I of Larvaria.” Her Majesty smiled, turned, and walked to the door. It was opened from the outside, and she found herself stepping from an outwardly-luxurious horse-drawn carriage, the door being held open by a butler, into a starry night almost as beautiful as herself, ready to greet her new people...



1 comment:

  1. Wow, that was certainly fast! Just Davis would have been enough, really - the google+ name is derived from the YT name I'm using, and that one in turn is over 5 years old already.

    Anyways - first things first - good to hear that you're setting your priorities right. Fulfilling requests is good, but if somebody really cares about the captions, it shouldn't matter how long those captions take - and usually your own ideas are always the best, since you can motivate yourself the most for those. As I'm a writer myself, I can only give my thumbs up to that way of approaching it!
    Well, okay, you're not -that- known yet, so the incoming requests are very manageable, but it could easily go out of hand, so hearing that you'll still focus on your own work is always a relief. I might request something in the future again after seeing a few of your own works, who knows.

    Anyways, now on to the actual work - I like it. The quality of writing is nice, I like longer than average captions quite a bit, and well... yeah, given that it's what I requested it's a given that it appeals to me, haha. Can't really see any errors either, which is always a plus - quality-checking always goes a long way into making the read more enjoyable, trust me on that. Thumbs up for that one!

    ReplyDelete